Thursday, July 07, 2005

I'm finally done!

Today is officially the last day of my education as an undergrad. A boring paper, an easy final, and I'm done. I'll never need to take another class at the U of A again...ever. It's been a long-ass ride (kind of like a boring 5 year road trip) but it's finally over. Now I just need to wait for my degree to post, but beyond that, I'm officially graduated with a BS in CS.

So what's next for me? Well, I gotta find a job, hopefully somewhere in southern California, though anywhere along the west coast would be fine also. I'd rather not take a job anywhere else, but if it gets desperate, I may end up somewhere else. Anywhere but this hell called Arizona. I really HATE the southwest. The only thing to do here is go to Mexico, smoke weed, and visualize complex number functions in a whole new way (to quote my Calculus II professor).

Stand by for my Naruto 142 review. I'll write it as soon as I watch it :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home