Monday, June 06, 2005

Been awhile

So I haven't posted in awhile. Well, I'm still alive much to some peope's chagrin...

Anyway, I just finished the easiest class I've ever taken (for reason's unspecified on a public forum, talk to me of you want details as to *why* it was so easy...) and got an A in it. Just one more class to go and I'm done...I can't wait...

In other news, with summer school back in full swing, nobody will be able to find a parking space anywhere on campus again, and the fucking construction up here at the hospital isn't helping. They just keep rippin gup parking lots to put in new buildings and useless "aestetic" features which don't even look pleasing, yet serve no useful function. My question for the parking people is, "if you keep tearing up parking lots for new buildings, where are the ppl that work in those buildings going to park?" I have to wonder if anyone is thinking...ever.

Oh, did I mention my windows partition got fried, and that I had to reinstall it from scratch? I can't even begin to describe how much fun *that* was...but to make things just that much more fun for me, installing windows TRASHES the mbr, so I have to go to some length to get grub reinstalled to the mbr so I can boot my linux partition again.

Fuck...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home