Thursday, June 23, 2005

Air Conditioning

Alaskan (the company fixing my AC) claims that the part they need to order will be here friday. This is a change from when they said it will take 6-8 weeks. The *claim* they can fix it on friday, just as they *claimed* they'd fix it on Monday. I'm not optimistic; ladies and gentlemen, place your bets :)

So my SOC class got cancelled yesterday. I get all the way to class, and the instructor is like, "does anyone else REALLY not wanna be here today?" and decides to cancel class. She comes in at 5 minutes till start and does this. If she had emailed this out yesterday morning, I wouldn't have come down to campus...although home (with my broken AC) wouldn't have been THAT much more preferable. At least today and tomorrow are "video days" which means I get to sleep thru the class. The syllabus doesn't say what the vids are, so I don't know if I'll actually care enough to watch it, or doze off. I still gotta think up a topic for my paper...the friggin abstract is due tomorrow...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home