Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Fuckin' w00t bi0tch :)

I passed algorithms! With a C even. Up until now my attitude on the class was "I don't care what I get as long as it's passing" which despite not being very good, was good enough for me given the type of class it was. I am not at all math-oriented as far as theory classes are concerned. I don't care that something runs in O(|V| log |E|) time, nor do I have any desire to prove it outside of "it's written in C, dumbass...just cut, paste, gcc, time ./a.out" type of runtime testing.

Well, anyway, now I can say that the semester is officially over. The scoreboard tallys to B:3, C:1. Not that I'm bothered by the B's at this late stage in the game...this semester was too much hell to worry about perfection.

Now I can take that big fucking book back and get some money back...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home