Thursday, May 19, 2005

Finally some free time...

Aight, this is gonna b really random, so u've been warned. :)

Well, first thing is I made some changes to my blog. I tired of the old layout, so I changed it. It will take some time before I hack the crap out of the CSS to my liking, but it will look cool eventually. I'm still fighting with the code.

Anyway, I'm just killing time at this point. I'm sitting at work doing nothing because nobody needs anything. I don't know whether to love or hate days like this...I mean, the silence is nice, but I'm not gettin paid to sit on my ass all day, so iono. I kinda wanna go back home and play Lineage II some more. The game is fucking addictive...especially playerkilling.

Oh, and the new PSU for my desktop should be here today. I ordered it on Tuesday from newegg. It's an Antec TruePower 2.0 550 watt beast with dual 12v rails...*drool*.

WHy is is that cartoon network sees the need to censor the fact that Motoko Kusanagi doesn't *always* wear conservative clothing...when the ending sequence shows her clearly without a shirt on? I get that they have to censor some stuff, but come on...be consistent. At least the old days of DBZ xlation fuckups are over...now I have to watch them rape and burn GITS:SAC...sad, really.

Ima get rid of my other blog. I'll just gripe about work on this one. I don't wanna keep 2 blogs running. Its a pain in the ass.

Ya ever see a music video that's so annoying that you want to hop into it and just open fire on anything that moves? I swear if I had an easily accessible gun I'd have shot my TV this morning.

Oh, I've been to Ben's since my last encounter there. I guess the waitress was just an incompetent idiot, because when I went there with my CS team, the service was pretty decent...well, I had to send a burger back because part of the bun was still frozen, but...meh...i can put up with that if I have a beer in my hand. The oatmeal sounding beer they have sucks major ass. Don't order it.

I have no idea in hell how I got 29.5/30 on my CS project. It's kinda ironic that the prof went thru 3 weeks of lectures on testing and clearly didnt do ne on our project. There are iono how many easily reproducible bugs with the system. Shit that would occur naturally. The dumbshit prolly just walked thru the docs on the sys and tested the canned shit we had ready. Lucky, sad, whatever. I'm done with it :)

I really really really really really really really really really hate Tucson. I need to get a job in SoCal...seriously. I've gotten like, 4 interview requests for jobs and Tucson from monster alone. That pisses me off.

mmmm...donuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home