Sunday, March 20, 2005

Postal 2

So I was watching G4TechTV (on that, I just found out like...4 days ago that Comcast has it on 38 so I don't need to be in front of the stupid digital box to watch it, yay) and I saw their review of banned video games. I remember hearing about Postal 2 a long ass time ago (one of my teammates from my 335 class told me about it) but never actually got around to down...er, legally acquiring it. They banned this game in Australia...or New Zealand...I forget.

Anyway, I was watching gameplay footage from this game and laughing my fscking ass off!. So I download the demo version of it from the website (turns out the company who makes Postal 2 is less than 2 miles from my house, isn't that cool?) and have been addicted to it since. For the past 2 days I have gotten literally no work done. None. I know it's spring break and all, but I swore to myself I was going to get some work done. I have a ton of shit to do for algorithms, software engineering, networking, AND Japanese. That's *all* my classes...

But I can't stop playing this game. The game is sick beyond all reasoning...but I can't stop playing it. You can set people on fire. They run around like morons and set OTHER people on fire. You can set yourself on fire. You can set cats on fire. Cats. Dogs too. You can use cats as silencers for your shotgun, use your imagination how that works.

Wow...I think I need help. I'll get some...when I get done with this game...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home