Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Brother Jed's minions

Did anyone else notice the evangelist on campus yesterday? If I'm not mistaken, wasn't that Brother Jed's little helper out there...ya know, the one with that straw-looking hat that hassles you if you heckle Jed too much? It's kind of a disappointment that this one isn't as animated as Jed, but he's entertainment nonetheless. I wonder how long the guy will be here, or if he'll move on to some other school, and find some other people to annoy.

Holy crap I must be bored...

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay man I've got you out of Auburn Alabama, not Tucson, Arizona. I guess you are full of it!!

3/10/2005 3:23 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hay , Your NOT IN TUCSON!!!!!!!!!!

Alabama, Auburn, why do you lie about the small stuff???????

3/10/2005 5:20 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

What are you smoking? I've never even BEEN to Alabama...

3/10/2005 6:48 PM  
Blogger Tom said...

Another thing...if you're gonna say stuff like that, don't post as anonymous...that doesn't give you any street cred to throw accusations around with.

3/20/2005 9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home